St. John’s United Methodist Church is located near the heart of historic Oak Park, Illinois on the corner of Ontario Street and Marion Street.
There is a parking lot on the church site. Street parking is also available around the church building. The Holley Court public garage, free on Sundays, has entrances on Marion Street and Ontario Street. Other public lots around the downtown Oak Park area are free on Sundays as well.
We are accessible via the “L” and Metra.
- Via CTA “L”
- Use the Green Line towards Harlem/Lake.
- Get off at the Harlem/Lake station.
- There are two exits at this station. The west exit is towards Harlem Avenue. The east exit is towards Marion Street. Head north towards Ontario Street for three blocks.
- Via Metra
- Use the Union Pacific West (UP-W) line. From the west suburbs, head towards Chicago. From the city, head towards Elburn.
- Get off at the Oak Park station.
- Head north towards Ontario Street for three blocks.